About Me

My photo
Hi, I have set up this site in order for for people to have a place to make suggestions and have debate on the problems Ireland now faces. It is open to comment from all, the employed, the unemployed, business leaders, politicians, students, emigrants, immigrants, public and private sector workers, all of you. Anything you have to say is worthwhile, I want this to be a positive platform but I realise that's quite difficult at the moment, but even from negative comments something constructive can arise. I will only moderate nasty or offensive comments. I intend to forward the link to this site to every member of the Dail and Seanad on a regular basis, it's not much I know but it may get something started. To get peoples points across more clearly, I intend to publish Comments as posts, this I hope will generate more debate and further comment.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anonymous said...

The Irish Economy is taking up by one large monster 'Anglo'. It is killing us. At this stage i.e. 2 years later, it looks like most of the damage is done and the only way is for people in their 30's plus to pay higher taxes etc each year until they retire. It is quite depressing.

Instead of listening to banks, celebrity business people, stock brokers or politicians we should concentrate on listening to Economists like Brian Lucey and Constantin Gurdgiev. Do what they tell us, they are right 85% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment